Terms & Conditions
1. General Information
This document is an electronic record within the meaning of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes, as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The domain name www.rentsher.ae (hereinafter referred to as "Website") is owned by RentSher Online Rentals Middle East DMCC its registered office at Astro Lab, Cluster R, Retail Level, Jumeirah Lake Towers - Phase 2 Dubai, UAE, PO BOX 336851 (hereinafter referred to as "RentSher").
Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile. Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED
All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
3. Delivery/shipment policy
The website www.rentsher.ae will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
4. Refund & cancellation policy
Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment. For any products that are delivered in a defective state (i.e. not usable by the renter) the respective rent for that particular product can be refunded upon request from the renter and proof of defective product / mutual agreement with RentSher representative. For any bookings cancelled 48 hours before the delivery time the booking fee of upto 25% of the order value may be deducted before the refund. For any cancellations within 48 hours from the delivery time NO refund will be provided unless in case of death/medical emergency for the renter / immediate family, in which case a full refund can be provided.
5. Shipping policy
RentSher reserves the right to change or cancel with prior intimation the date of the product being shipped.
RentSher will not be held responsible for any loss incurred due to delay in shipment of rental products.
6. Rental policy
All rent, deposit and delivery amounts are collected prior to the rent period starting The product needs to be return at the end of the rental period or can be renewed based on availability and customer requirement.
All products by default do not come with any labour, setup or technical support. In case a customer requires the same, they need to inform the operations team; which will confirm on the availability and pricing for the same.
7. Refund policy
Refunds will be given on deposit amount or any case of non-fulfilment of rental order All refunds will be processed through online transfer only. No cash refunds will be accommodated.
All refunds will be processed within 2-5 working days of product being returned in good working condition and would reflect in customer bank account within 10 working days- No refunds will be provided at the immediate return of product.
Use of the Website, either by registration or by any other means, is available only to persons, who are 18 years of age and above and persons who can enter into a legally binding contract, and or are not barred by any law for the time being in force. If you access RentSher, either by registration on the Site or by any other means, not as an individual but on behalf of a legal entity, you represent that you are fully authorized to do so and the listing, posting or information placed on the site on behalf of the legal entity is your responsibility and you agree to be accountable for the same to other users of the Site. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the Website. RentSher reserves the right to terminate your membership and / or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to RentSher's notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
9. Release of liability of RentSher
1.All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between Owners and Renter/Buyers alone, in the absence of RentSher as a party. The commercial/contractual terms include but are not limited to, price, shipping costs, deposit amounts, payment methods, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services and after sales services related to products and services. RentSher does not have any control and does not determine or advise or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial/contractual terms between the Owners and Renter/Buyers.
2.RentSher does not make any representation or Warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, saleability, etc) of the products or services proposed to be sold/rented or offered to be sold or purchased or rented on the Website. RentSher does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase or rent of any products or services on the Website. RentSher accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
3.RentSher makes no representation or warranty as to the credentials (such as legal title, creditworthiness, identity, etc) of any of its Users. You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular User that You choose to transact with on the Website and use Your best judgment in that regard.
4.RentSher shall not at any time hold any right, title or interest over the products and/or services sold, purchased or rented on the Website nor shall RentSher have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract entered into between Renter/Buyers and Providers. RentSher is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
5.You release and indemnify RentSher and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of the Users of the Website and specifically and explicitly waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable law. Notwithstanding its reasonable efforts in that behalf, RentSher cannot take responsibility or control the information provided by other Users which is made available on the Website. You may find other User's information to be offensive, harmful, inconsistent, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution and practice safe trading when using the Website. Please note that there could be risks in dealing with underage persons or people acting under false pretence.
6.You also agree that RentSher is not responsible or liable for any loss suffered due to damage caused to the product or reduction of value of the product in any way.
10. Use of the website
You agree, undertake and confirm that Your use of Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding sub-clauses:
1.You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
- a.belongs to another person and to which You do not have any right to;
- b.is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
- c.is misleading in any way;
- d.is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, paedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- e.involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
- f.infringes upon or violates any third party's rights, including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity;
- g.promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
- h.promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work (such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files);
- i.contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- j.provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
- k.provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- l.promotes a particular political party or cause which is inappropriate in the opinion of RentSher;
- m.contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
- n.tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Website or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Website or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- o.engages in commercial activities and/or sales without Our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising and pyramid schemes, or the buying or selling of "virtual" products related to the Website.
- p.interferes with another User’s use and enjoyment of the Website or any other individual's User and enjoyment of similar services;
- r.harm minors in any way;
- s.solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which We, in Our sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
- t.infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights or third party trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy;
- u.is fraudulent or involves the sale of counterfeit or stolen products;
- v.deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- w.impersonates another person or entity;
- x.contains software viruses or any other computer code, including but not limited to, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- y.threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of UAE, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents or impedes investigation of any offence or is insulting to any other nation.
2.You agree that RentSher has full and unrestricted authority to determine whether a given entry, product, post or message falls within the purview of the restrictions outlined in the above clause, and to take necessary action in that regard.
4.You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about Us or the brand name or domain name used by Us including but not limited, the terms RentSher, RentSher.ae, or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of RentSher or otherwise tarnish or dilute any of RentSher's trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks or trade name as may be owned or used by Us.
6.You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Your use of Our service and Your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
7. You shall be solely liable for any liability or loss suffered by RentSher, arising out of your non-compliance with any applicable law as mentioned above in Sub-clause 6.
9. From time to time, You shall be responsible for providing information relating to the products or services proposed to be sold by You. In this connection, You undertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects. You shall not exaggerate or over emphasize the attributes of such products or services so as to mislead other Users in any manner.
11. Content on the website
1.The Website contains content which includes Your Information, RentSher’s information and Information from other users. You agree not to copy, modify, or distribute such content (other than Your Information), RentSher’s copyrights or trademarks. When You give us any content as part of Your Information, you are granting us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, , publish, translate, distribute, perform and display such content (in whole or part) worldwide through the Website as well as on any of our affiliates or partners websites, publications and mobile platform.
4.You hereby represent and warrant that You have all necessary rights in and to all Content which You provide and all information it contains and that such Content shall not infringe any proprietary or other rights of third parties or contain any libellous, tortious, or otherwise unlawful information. You hereby agree not to hold RentSher or any of its officers, employees, agents responsible or accountable for any of your listing, postings or information and nor shall We, our officers, employees or agents be liable for any misuse, illegal activity or third party content as most postings, listings or information are generated by various users directly and we do not have any role in the creation, publication or distribution of the posting, listing or information.
12. Role of RentSher
2.The description of the item must not be misleading or inaccurate and must describe the true and actual condition of the product. If the item description does not match the actual condition of the item, you agree to refund any amounts that you may have received from the Renter or Buyer. You agree not to list a single product in multiple quantities across various categories on the Website. RentSher reserves the right to delete such multiple listings of the same product listed by you in various categories.
3.Transactions, Transaction Price and all commercial terms such as Delivery, Dispatch of products and/or services are as per principal to principal bipartite contractual obligations between Renter/Buyer and Owner and payment facility is merely used by the Renter/Buyer and Owner to facilitate the completion of the Transaction. Use of the payment facility shall not render RentSher liable or responsible for the non-delivery, non-receipt, non-payment, damage, breach of representations and warranties, non-provision of after sales or warranty services or fraud as regards the products and /or services listed on RentSher's Website.
5.You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by RentSher is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, receiving payment through Cash On Delivery, collection and remittance facility for the Transactions on the RentSher Website using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and Credit Card payment gateway networks. Further, by providing Payment Facility, RentSher is neither acting as trustee nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the Transaction or the Transaction Price.
6.You understand, accept and agree that RentSher has the obligation to pay the money collected under the Payment Facility, within 15 days from the date on which the money becomes payable to you, in accordance with the terms of the transaction you have with the other User.
14. Applicable Law
15. Entire Agreement
3. These Terms, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by RentSher without restriction. Any assignment or transfer by you shall be null and void.
16. Severbility of previous
17. Trademark, Copyright & Restriction
This site is controlled and operated by RentSher and products are rented/sold by respective Owners. All material on this site, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. Material on Website is solely for Your personal, non-commercial use.
18. Limitation of liability
19. Profanity policy
RentSher prohibits the use of language that is racist, hateful, sexual or obscene in nature in a public area. This policy extends to text within listings, on Owner pages and all other areas of the site that another User may view. If the profane words are part of a title for the item being sold, we allow Owners to 'blur' out the bulk of the offending word with asterisks (i.e., s*** or f***).